Sunday, January 1, 2017

SSCB#62 Winners

It's with a heavy heart that we end the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. We can't tell you how much we've enjoyed having you play along and seeing your designs!  Thanks for making our days brighter.  You inspire us in so many ways! 

You'll still be able to find your favorite Serendipity Stamps products here in the store, and see designs from our team on Mary's blog as well as each designer's personal blogs.

The winner of our blog badge and the design we loved best from challenge #62 Add Texture is Bozena!
The lucky winner of the $20 gift certificate to the store (chosen at random) is Lynda!

Please contact Mary at serendipity@serendipitystamps.com to collect your prize.

6 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry...and sad...to read this. Last year was a difficult one for me, so I'd been looking forward to getting into the swing of things again, and this was the challenge I always enjoyed most. I'll miss you, Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed playing in the challenges. Will definitely miss it. Hope some day in the future you'll reconsider - it's a great way for anyone to show case your products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this! I just purchased some Serendipity stamps to use in the challenge. Hope you will bring it back when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to read this, as Serendipity was one of three company challenges I had in my bookmarks. But I'll still enjoy using my stamps and checking my out the new releases...the banner ads at SCS are a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I just discover this and then it's no more. I'm so sorry to hear this, but I'm sure there's good reasons. I'm enjoying my new Serendipity stamps and finding that I've got some oldies that I didn't realize were Serendipity!

    ReplyDelete